The 7-Week Chakra Blend Challenge Program:
Week #3 – The 3rd Chakra
Ready to begin?
Here are your 3 exercises for Week #1 for your 1st chakra:
Flower Essences: Cherry, Orange, and Pineapple Essences
Location: Lumbar center
Sanskrit name: Manipura
Part 1: Thought for the Day
Think YELLOW — “Wisdom, understanding, calm acceptance.”
Disperse clear, bright yellow vibrations into your 3rd chakra, just behind the navel.
Part 2: 3rd Chakra Color-Breathing Technique
When taking your 3rd Chakra Blend, sit upright with a straight spine. Meditate for a while first. Then begin this series of breathing, affirmation, and visualization:
Imagine the color yellow. Take several slow, deep breaths through your nose. Feel that you are breathing that color into the 1st chakra.
Inhale, through your nose, the color of yellow into that chakra. Hold the breath for a few seconds and then exhale completely through your mouth. As you exhale, imagine expanding the color yellow from the 3rd chakra out into your aura. Visualize a ring of bright yellow around your body.
Now, if you are inspired to include an affirmation, repeat this affirmation mentally only:
“The color yellow fills me with light and sunshine. Fiery self-control and balanced exuberance burn brightly within me!”
Next, after filling your aura with the color yellow, see it vibrating with great vibrancy around your body. Sit in silence with closed eyes, and enjoy the experience of this color that you have now welcomed into your energy field!
Part 3: Chakra Challenge Journaling for the 3rd Chakra’s Fire Element
1. What is my understanding of “fiery” self-control?
2. How do I perceive my present level of self-discipline? Do I over- or under-discipline myself?
3. Do I have issues of control in my life – that is, do I let others control me more than appropriate? Do I try to control the lives of others, especially those closest to me, too much? If so, what can I do to change that?
4. How do I react to ruthless, manipulative behavior in others?
5. How do I feel about my own level of inner strength? How do I feel about being a “spiritual warrior,” a warrior for the Light in this world?
6. How do I feel about “making war” on my own destructive habits, tendencies, or negative attitudes? What do I need to purify from my life currently?
7. How do I experience and relate to the fire element within myself?
8. Now set aside all thoughts of what you have read or heard about this chakra. Close your eyes and meditate on the 3rd chakra for at least 5 minutes. What does it look like to you – shapes, forms, symbols? What does it smell like, taste like, sound like, feel like? Draw a picture or make a simple abstract diagram of what you saw or felt in your meditation. Write a poem or a few lines of verse or prose to go with this chakra. What music or chant do you know which would give the feeling of this chakra, either your own musical composition or someone else’s?