The 7-Week Chakra Blend Challenge Program:
Week #2 – The 2nd Chakra
Here are your 3 exercises for Week #2 for your 2nd chakra:
Flower Essences: Almond, Blackberry, and Fig Essences
Location: Sacral center
Sanskrit name: Swadisthana
Part 1: Thought for the Day
Think ORANGE — “Fiery enthusiasm to burn away all obstacles.”
Saturate your 2nd chakra with clear, bright orange vibrations, about an inch and a half above the 1st chakra.
Part 2: 2nd Chakra Color-Breathing Technique
When taking your 2nd Chakra Blend, sit upright with a straight spine. Meditate for a while first. Then begin this series of breathing, affirmation, and visualization:
Imagine the color orange. Take several slow, deep breaths through your nose. Feel that you are breathing that color into the 2nd chakra.
Inhale, through your nose, the color of orange into that chakra. Hold the breath for a few seconds and then exhale completely through your mouth. As you exhale, imagine expanding the color orange from the 2nd chakra out into your aura. Visualize a ring of bright orange around your body.
Now, if you are inspired to include an affirmation, repeat this affirmation mentally only:
“The color orange vitalizes me. With creativity and flexibility, I embrace all that is true!”
Next, after filling your aura with the color orange, see it vibrating with great vibrancy around your body. Sit in silence with closed eyes, and enjoy the experience of this color that you have now welcomed into your energy field!
Part 3: Chakra Challenge Journaling for the 2nd Chakra’s Water Element
1. The 2nd chakra is very intuitive and creative. What is my understanding of what intuition is? Do I feel I use mine often, and if so, in what ways do I use it?
2. What does creativity mean to me? How do I evaluate my own level of creativity? Do I feel stifled with too few opportunities to be creative? How can I change that?
3. Am I able to flow with life’s changes? Or am I too wishy-washy, easily swayed by other’s opinions, unable to make and/or stick by my decisions? What can I do to change my attitudes in this area?
4. How do I feel about sexuality and spirituality in myself and in others?
5. Do my first and second chakras work well with each other? That is, am I able to remain loyal to truth as I perceive it, and still able to be as flexible or open-minded as needed, especially in new or unknown situations? What do I need to work on, to find balance between these 2 chakras?
6. How do I experience and relate to the water element within me?
7. What insights have I gained on the 2st Chakra Blend, especially during the first 3 days?
8. Now set aside all thoughts of what you have read or heard about this chakra. Close your eyes and meditate on the 2nd chakra for at least 5 minutes. What does it look like to you – shapes, colors, forms, symbols? What does it smell like, taste like, sound like, feel like? Draw a picture or make a simple abstract diagram of what you saw or felt in your meditation. Write a poem or a few lines of verse or prose to go with this chakra. What music or chant do you know that would give the feeling of this chakra, either your own musical composition or someone else’s?