This tri-level course includes: Level I, Introductory; Level II, Intermediate; and Level III, Practitioner.
Level III requires that you put into practice the information presented in Levels I and II (prerequisites for this cumulative course) through conducting consultations, writing a research paper, and teaching a Spirit-in-Nature Essences class. It will prepare and qualify you to become a certified practitioner.
What is covered in Level III:
- Building your intuitive skills
- How to set up your consultation room
- Creating a supportive atmosphere
- Preparing yourself
- Practitioner professionalism
- The Essential Flower Essence Handbook is purchased separately.
- All shipping and handling charges (including CA state sales tax where applicable) are included in enrollment.
- You’re allowed one year per level, though you can complete a level in two months.
- Extensions granted at a $125 re-enrollment fee. This is a non-refundable course.
- As it is cumulative, students proceed to the next level after receiving a passing grade for the previous level.
- Papers are reviewed with comments by Lila Devi.
From a Student:
“I truly love this program; it and the essences are making an extremely powerful impact in my life! I love how you’ve structured the class. It really makes one think, experiment, learn and experience. Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved all your comments on my work and I really appreciate the feedback, it’s very encouraging!” – Teresa Culvertson, Arcata, CA