5th Chakra Blend Flower Essence
Flower Essences: Apple, Banana, and Lettuce Essences
Location: Cervical center
Sanskrit name: Vishudha
About the 5th Chakra
The 5th, or Vishudha chakra located at the base of the throat, is a deep, pure blue, representing the expansive element of ether, a place – metaphysically speaking – more calm than the moving vibrations of time or space. It can help to process emotions, to speak one’s truth, calmly and influentially, and to pursue special talents. This chakra embodies the following flower essences and their qualities:
Banana Essence for its humility rooted in calmness; to recognize greater realities beyond your own; for emotional stillness, like a breath of fresh air!
Lettuce Essence for a calmness that is energized and concentrated; to help in processing emotions; for conscious speech; and to support the creativity of this chakra.
Helps to Overcome:
About Our Bottles
- Prepared from the purest blossoms in their peak of bloom
- Each formula keenly attuned to reinforcing its chakra’s flow, stability, and expansion
- Combinations of 3 of the most important flower essences for each chakra
- In cobalt blue glass bottles, ½ oz. (15 ml.)
- Designer labels that match the colors of the corresponding chakras
- For freshness and longevity: store upright, tightly sealed, out of heat and humidity.