4th Chakra Blend Flower Essence
Flower Essences: Grape, Peach, and Raspberry Essences
Location: Dorsal (heart) center
Sanskrit name: Anahata
About the 4th Chakra
The 4th, or Anahata chakra, is located in the center of the chest area near the heart. With the color of green, it represents unconditional love, expansive growth, inner freedom, and life force in the element of air that helps us develop a sense of kinship with all life. The qualities of the 4th chakra flow through these flower essences:
Grape Essence for expansive rather than contractive, or attached, love toward all beings, including noble ideals, a love stemming from wholeness rather than need, a love that frees rather than binds.
Peach Essence for selfless service that balances the sensibilities of the heart; for channeling archetypal feminine and mothering qualities (especially dear in men); for understanding that “the instrument is blessed by what flows through it.”
Raspberry Essence for compassion of the heart as it grows in kindness, empathy, sympathy, and caring for others, and being a “safe” person to talk to.
Helps to Overcome:
About Our Bottles
- Prepared from the purest blossoms in their peak of bloom
- Each formula keenly attuned to reinforcing its chakra’s flow, stability, and expansion
- Combinations of 3 of the most important flower essences for each chakra
- In cobalt blue glass bottles, ½ oz. (15 ml.)
- Designer labels that match the colors of the corresponding chakras
- For freshness and longevity: store upright, tightly sealed, out of heat and humidity.