2nd Chakra Blend Flower Essence
Flower Essences: Almond, Blackberry, and Fig Essences
Location: Sacral center
Sanskrit name: Swadisthana
About the 2nd Chakra
The 2nd, or Swadisthana chakra located at the sacral center in the area near the sexual organs, in the warming color of orange, expresses the element of water with its message of flexibility and fluid movement toward non-attachment. The qualities of the 2nd chakra are exemplified in these flower essences:
Blackberry Essence for innocent purity of thought in transitioning from the simplicity of the 1st chakra, and sense of honor, seeing the best in others, and intuitive perception, as well as an awareness of higher realities.
Fig Essence for a water-like flexibility to “go with the flow” and also for relaxed self-acceptance, as well as a sense of humor.
Helps to Overcome:
About Our Bottles
- Prepared from the purest blossoms in their peak of bloom
- Each formula keenly attuned to reinforcing its chakra’s flow, stability, and expansion
- Combinations of 3 of the most important flower essences for each chakra
- In cobalt blue glass bottles, ½ oz. (15 ml.)
- Designer labels that match the colors of the corresponding chakras
- For freshness and longevity: store upright, tightly sealed, out of heat and humidity.